Westminster Pier Park wins Federation of Canadian Municipalities Sustainable Communities Award in the Brownfield category!
3-D Plan perspectives
Click here for 3-D snapshots of what the park will look like.
Westminster Pier Park Presentation
On June 24, 2010 Director of Development Services Lisa Spitale gave a presentation at the New Westminster Waterfront Economic Development Forum on the relationship between the new waterfront park and positive economic growth in the City.
Westminster Pier Park Master Plan
On March 29, 2010 City Council approved the park's Master Plan.
Open House & Workshop
On March 17, 2010 the City hosted an open house and workshop regarding the new Downtown waterfront park.
- Park Master Plan
- Open house boards
- Workshop presentation
- Feedback form - tell us your thoughts by filling out our online questionnaire
Open House & Workshop- November 2009
- Westminster Pier Design Concept Drawing
- Survey- prioritizing uses in Westminster Pier Park
- Open house boards 1
- Open house boards 2
Stage 1 Preliminary Site Investigation - Full Report available from Engineering Department
Detailed Site Investigation - Full Report available from Engineering Department
Human Health and Detailed Ecological Risk Assessment Report - Full Report available from Engineering Department
Confirmation of Remediation - Full Report available from Engineering Department
Risk Management Plan - Full Report available from Engineering Department
- Park Master Plan Report - April 22, 2010 (35MB)
- Site Health and Safety Plan - February 14, 2010
- Supplementary Phase II Environmental Report - April 2009
- Project Update March 15, 2010
- Project Update March 1, 2010
- Summary of Public Consultation to Date, January 11, 2010
- Project Update November, 2009