- The one-gigabit rated network is currently being installed along commercial districts of the city.
- NEW as of 2016, Stage 1 of the Water Shortage Response Plan, regardless of weather conditions, May 15 to October 15
- Consultation will begin for a Heritage Conservation Area.
- Celebrate our new street banner designs.
- This family-friendly free event is happening on June 19.
- The box is an initiative of Live 5-2-1-0, and it aims to help kids and families adopt healthy habits.
- Your Active New West is home to information on the City’s planning work for the renewal of the Canada Games Pool and Centennial Community Centre.
If you qualify for the provincial residential home owner grant, why not consider making your application online?
It’s easy, quick and convenient!
- TransLink is rehabilitating the Pattullo Bridge with work beginning on April 29, 2016 and continuing until October 3.
- Learn more about the rehabilitation and deconstruction work taking place on the Front Street Parkade.