- This family-friendly free event is happening on June 19.
- In an effort to assist with the European Chafer grub management, the City is providing a 50% discount on the purchase of the Biological control (Nematodes).
- Sections of the esplanade boardwalk are undergoing repair work.
- Closure is required to complete work as part of the Downtown Whistle Cessation Project.
- The public are invited to attend the unveiling of the plaque on Friday, June 3 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- The City of New Westminster has been awarded the Global Meetings Industry Day Influence Award of 2016 for commitment to the meeting and event sector.
- Stage 1 watering restrictions begin May 15, 2016
- TransLink is rehabilitating the Pattullo Bridge with work beginning on April 29, 2016 and continuing until October 3.
If you qualify for the provincial residential home owner grant, why not consider making your application online?
It’s easy, quick and convenient!
- Learn more about the rehabilitation and deconstruction work taking place on the Front Street Parkade.