Stage 1 of the Water Shortage Response Plan, regardless of weather conditions, applies from May 15 to October 15.
The intent is for watering to take place in the early morning hours, when demand is low and evaporation is minimal. The policy affects both residential and non-residential areas, and the permitted watering hours are summarized below:
- Even-numbered addresses: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, 4 am - 9 am only
- Odd-numbered addresses: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, 4 am - 9 am only
- Even-numbered addresses: Monday and Wednesday, 1 am - 6 am only
- Odd-numbered addresses: Tuesday and Thursday, 1 am - 6 am only
- Both Even and Odd addresses: Friday, 4 am to 9 am