The City of New Westminster with BC Hydro and FortisBC provide access to rebates and incentives for home improvements designed to improve your homes overall performance including better home comfort, lower energy bills and increased resale value.
Rebates are available for the following upgrades
- Up to $1,200 for Insulation (Attic, Wall or Basement/Crawlspace)
- Up to $500 for Draftproofing/Air Sealing
- Up to $800 for Ductless Heat Pump
- Up to $300 for EnerChoice Fireplaces
- Up to $200 for qualifying ENERGY STAR® appliances (clothes washer, clothes dryer and refrigerators)
Plus, you can access a special bonus offer of $1,250 if you install three or more qualifying upgrades which includes insulation, windows and doors, space and water heating, heat recovery ventilation and more.
For limited time, you can also get a $150 rebate when you complete a pre and post upgrade energy evaluation. To find out more about these exciting offers this spring, please contact Energy Save New West at 604-515-3818 or visit energysavenewwest.ca.