The Canada Games Pool will be closed for scheduled maintenance from Saturday, August 25 – Sunday, October 7, 2018 (six weeks). During this time, we will be draining the pool and painting the main tank. Prior to the pool being closed, the upstairs fitness centre will be closed August 20 - 24 and will reopen during some of the closure — see the schedule below for dates and times.
We have the following projects planned during the closure:
Here’s an overview of our planned updates:
- paint pool tank (four weeks)
- make fitness centre updates
- replace three treadmills and six elliptical machines
- bring in new dumbbells
- repair floors
- paint throughout the building
- repair small slide
- service mechanical systems (pool pumps, boilers, valves, fans/ventilation)
- replace pool lights, replace building lights and fan
- replace rope swing
Time-based memberships are universal and can be used at other facilities while the pool is closed. If you wish to withdraw your time-based membership (Active 30, 90, Infinity), please see a cashier on your last visit before the pool closure.
Lesson registration will be open during the closure online, by phone, or in person. Reception hours vary. Please see the attached schedule for dates and times or call 604-526-4281.
Thank you for your patience.