With Canada Games Pool and Fitness Centre closing for just over two weeks (September 3-17) for regular annual maintenance, regular visitors may wonder "what can I do now?"
This is a great opportunity to switch up your fitness routine! Trying new programs and cross-training can strengthen new muscle groups to improve your overall fitness and can help keep your brain sharp.
Here are some great alternatives to try:
- Drop-in Fitness classes at Centennial Community Centre
- Fitness Centre and Drop-in Fitness programs at Queensborough Community Centre
- Moody Park Arena Skating
- Adult Sports Drop-In
- Queen’s & Old School House Park Outdoor Fitness Circuits (free outdoor fitness!)
See all programs available this season in the Fall Active Living Guide.
Here are some specific pages/guides to view:
- View Drop-In Fitness Schedule & Descriptions
- View Moody Park Arena Skating
- View Adult Sports Drop-in
- View Outdoor Fitness
If you are a current ActivePASS holder, you can use the pass for drop-in activities throughout New Westminster at just about every recreation facility (Century House is membership-based and has its own admission options).