New Westminster City Council will consider appointments to advisory committees, commissions, and boards for the 2020 term.
Volunteers are needed for the following committees, commissions, and boards:
- Advisory Planning Commission
- Affordable Housing and Child Care Advisory Committee*
- Arts Commission
- Board of Variance
- Community Heritage Commission
- Economic Development Advisory Committee*
- Environment and Climate Advisory Committee*
- Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm Advisory Committee*
- Library Board1
- Multiculturalism Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Restorative Justice Committee
- Seniors Advisory Committee
- Sustainable Transportation Advisory Committee*
- Youth Advisory Committee2
1The term for the Library Board runs from January 1 – December 31
2The term for the Youth Advisory Committee runs from October 1 – September 30
*New Committees to be established or with mandate change in 2020
All applicants must submit an application, along with a brief personal resume. To apply online or download an application form, as well as for additional information regarding each committee, including the length of term and mandate, please visit www.newwestcity.ca/committees. For further information, please contact the Legislative Services Department at 604-527-4523 or by email at .
Applications must be received by the Legislative Services Department no later than 5:00 pm on
Monday, December 2, 2019.