Stay cool during hot weather
Here are some tips on how to stay cool:
- Stay cool and hydrated, particularly during the hottest period of the day, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Limit outdoor activity during the day to early morning and evening.
- Dress for the weather by wearing loose, light-weight clothing. Protect yourself from the sun by wearing a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses.
- Keep your home cool. Open windows, close shades or blinds, use an air conditioner and prepare meals that do not require an oven.
- NEVER leave children or pets alone in a parked car.
Date posted:July 27, 2020