The City of New Westminster has volunteer opportunities available for the following Grant Committees:
- Community Economic Activators;
- Community Livability and Social Equity;
- Social and Cultural Vibrancy;
Applications for the Grant Committees must be received by the Legislative Services Department no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
The City of New Westminster has volunteer opportunities available for the following Advisory Committees and Commissions:
- Arts Commission
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Restorative Justice Committee
- Seniors Advisory Committee
- Youth Advisory Committee1
1The term for the Youth Advisory Committee runs from October 1 – September 30
All applicants must submit an application, along with a brief personal resume. To apply online or download an application form, as well as for additional information regarding each Committee, including the length of term and mandate, please visit newwestcity.ca/committees. For further information, please contact the Legislative Services Department at 604-527-4523 or by email at .
Applications for the Advisory Committees will be forwarded to Council during the Committee volunteer recruitment process in the fall.