Single Family Residential Flat Rate Utility Charges
Annual residential flat rate water, sewer and solid waste utility bills will be mailed before the beginning of March 2022.
If you have reached the age of 65 you may qualify for a waiver of 25% of your 2022 single family residential flat rate utilities if you meet all the following requirements.
- 65 years of age or over during the calendar year AND
- Living alone (one person only) in the single family residence during the calendar year, AND
- A registered owner of the property, either solely or with others, during the calendar year.
To receive the waiver, an application form must be completed and returned to City Hall before January 31, 2022 (before 4:30 pm).
The 2022 Waiver Application form was mailed in December to residents who received the waiver last year. If you did not receive your form in the mail, one may be obtained at:
- Online, please visit www.newwestcity.ca/services/online-forms (bottom of the page under Printable Forms)
- Printable forms > 2022 Senior Waiver
- City Hall / Finance Department – 511 Royal Ave
- Century House – 620 Eighth Street
- Queensborough Community Centre – 920 Ewen Avenue
- Centennial Community Centre – 65 East Sixth Avenue