Grade 5 Get Active & Grade 6 Stay Active Passes
New Westminster Parks and Recreation is pleased to offer the Get Active and Stay Active programs to Grade 5 and Grade 6 students in the City of New Westminster. These introductory passes help in developing active lifestyle habits during these formative years.
The Grade 5 and Grade 6 Active Passes include free drop-in visits for:
- Swimming at all New Westminster pools
- Skating at Moody Park Arena
- Fitness & Sports at Centennial and Queensborough Community Centres
Review the brochures below for full details.
How to Apply:
- Tap the image to download the application form.
- Complete the application form, confirming the child’s age with school teacher or principal signature on the form, or birth certificate and proof of residency.
- Visit any registration site listed on the back of the brochure with completed application form. The child must be present to take a photo for their pass.
Please note: Children must bring their Get/Stay Active pass and scan at reception for entry to programs.