MOODY PARK RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
THURSDAY, MARCH 31st
7 to 9pm
New Westminster Evangelical Free Church
7895 Canada Way, Burnaby (corner of 8th Street & 10th Avenue)
There is plenty of parking in the church parking lot off of Canada Way or at New Westminster Secondary School kitty corner to the church.
This will be an evening where the Executive for the MPRA will be elected therefore if you have an interest in doing more for your neighbourhood and are interested in being on the MPRA executive then this is the meeting for you.
THE REGULAR BUSINESS OF THE MPRA WILL INCLUDE
* The High School Replacement Project Update
* Moody Park Playground Reconstruction Update
* Public Art In The Neighbourhood & Moody Park
* Road & Sidewalk Maintenance & Left Turn Lanes
* Policing & Traffic Committee Reports
* Official Community Plan Process Update
* Proposed Heritage Revitalization Agreement For 1031 Sixth Avenue.
If you live between 6th Avenue and 10th Avenue and between 6th Street to 12th Street then you live within the Moody Park Residents Association area and you are encouraged to come to our AGM.
Get Involved! Speak up! Make A Difference To Our Neighbourhood & City!