The Crime Free Multi-Housing Program is designed to help residents, owners, and managers of rental communities in partnership with Police Agencies, keep illegal activity off their property and to provide a safer, more habitable environment for residents to live.
For Rental Property Owners, Property Managers and Police Agencies
Hosted by the New Westminster Police Department and Burnaby RCMP.
Fee: $75.00 (non-refundable)
- Pre-registration is required. Submit completed Registration Form by September 30
- Please note that lunch is not provided
- Parking is available on site
- Overview of the CFMH Program
- Applicant Screening Process
- Combating Illegal Activity
- Police and Community Working Together
- Pro-active Property Management
- Residential Tenancy Legislation
- Phase Two: Security Assessment
- Next Steps in the CFMH Program
For more information about the Crime Free Multi-Housing Program, please contact the New Westminster Police Department at 604-529-2446.