The City of New Westminster is developing a Citywide Integrated Stormwater Management Plan (ISMP) to guide the planning, funding, and development of stormwater management initiatives for the city. The ISMP will establish a practical plan to enhance our watersheds, address water quality, and determine best practices for managing our rainfall.
We welcome members of the public to please join us for a brief presentation, activities, and interactive discussion on the Draft Action Plan:
- How can we improve the quality of stormwater to ensure that our watersheds are healthy?
- How can we manage the quantity of stormwater to minimize flooding, erosion, and sewer overflows?
- What are some potential tools to help us manage our stormwater?
- What are some potential programs and regulations help manage stormwater?
- How do we implement a stormwater management program?
- How do we measure success?
We welcome your input on the Draft Action Plan so it serves as a practical and community supported guide to help achieve New Westminster’s stormwater management goals.
Your feedback is important in defining the how stormwater will be managed in New Westminster.