The City of New Westminster invites business owners and managers in New Westminster to share insights regarding the benefits and challenges of operating within the city. We are seeking input to help envision and define the future of New Westminster’s business environment, and gather ideas on how the city can continue to grow and thrive.
Your input is crucial for shaping this plan and its ultimate success. In January 2017 we will be hosting three business community workshops (the same workshop content in three locations across the city). The goals of the workshops are to:
- Share the research results to date;
- Confirm the Economic Development Office mission and goals;
- Identify opportunity and challenge gaps;
- Understand what a “business-friendly” city is to you; and,
- Identify and prioritize actions the City should undertake to be more business-friendly.
Please register, as space is limited.