Are you looking for work? Working less than 20 hours a week? Join Fraser Works at the library and discover how they can help support you in finding a job.
Learn about their NO COST services:
- Job search and resume workshops
- Access to short term training
- Free printing and faxing
- Financial supports
- Work clothing and work gear
- Working with job developers and case managers that help you find work
- Variety of special programs and services for:
o youth, newcomers, Aboriginal people, single parents, EI, BCEA, and people with disabilities
All programs and services offered are subject to eligibility requirements. Please see a Fraser Works staff to discuss eligibility of services and programs. To register, call 604-527-4660, email , or speak to staff at the New Westminster Public Library. Please have your SIN card or SIN number present during this workshop.