To celebrate the BC Family Day long weekend on February 13 to 15th, the Fraser River Discovery Centre will be hosting a variety of FREE, fun, family-friendly crafts, games, and activities all related to the living, working Fraser River!
- Explore the tracks and replica skulls of some of BC’s most iconic wildlife!
- Learn more about the Fraser’s Pacific Salmon while creating your own using simple origami techniques.
- Explore an underwater world using DIY waterscopes!
- Test your knowledge of the Fraser Estuary’s seabird population with our Bing-Gull game!
In addition, FRDC staff will be offering free building tours at 3:00 pm to give visitors an in-depth look at both floors of the FRDC’s exhibit galleries!
Admission to the FRDC will be free, but pre-registration is required and donations are appreciated!
- Pre-registration is required.
- Individual group size is limited to 1 immediate household of up to five (5) individuals.
- While inside the Centre, groups are asked to follow physical distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Masks are required for all visitors aged six (6) or older.