We will be conducting our last full invasive species removal work party on September 25th before we plant hundreds of native trees and shrubs at Glenbrook Ravine in October.
If you can please ensure you bring:
- Appropriate footwear (something with ankle support and closed toes)
- Sunscreen / hat / long sleeve shirt (we will be working rain or shine)
- Your own water bottle filled with your water
- Your own work gloves (if you have them)
- Your own tools if you're able (we will have ways of sanitizing tools on site)
- Your own snacks
- Signed waiver (see below for more information - but we will have waivers available on-site to sign)
A waiver will be required for everyone to sign and will be valid throughout 2021. Anyone under the age of 18 will need permission from a parent/guardian (second page of waiver). To speed up the check-in process, you can download, print and complete this waiver ahead of time and bring it with you (first page for adults, second page for minors). Minors not accompanied by a parent/guardian will have to submit a signed waiver ahead of time or bring it with them. Link to waiver can be found within the ISCMV website link below. This is a family friendly event, and we have ways for people of all ages and abilities to get involved and contribute. You do not need to be a resident of New Westminster to participate. Anyone welcome! We will be working rain or shine.