Drop by Moody Park to celebrate cycling as a fun activity, a mode of transportation, something to do with your family, a way to get exercise, and to connect with others who love cycling and want to share with the community!
Activities will include:
- Bike Skills Challenge - Learn basic bicycling skills while cycling through a series of stations. For children and the young at heart. Please bring a bike helmet and a bicycle to the Moody Park Lacrosse Box. Prizes will be awarded for successful completion of the Bike Skills Challenge.
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop Pedaling Zoo - Ride some unique bicycles that are part of the Cap's Bicycle Shop collection. Please bring a bike helmet to the Moody Park Lacrosse Box for the Pedaling Zoo.
- Cap's Bicycle Shop Bike Health Check - Get a 10-minute inspection of your bicycle to ensure that it is operating smoothly and safe to ride.
- Community Information Tables
- Bike & Bike Gear Sharing/Exchange
Bring your unused bicycles and bike gear to share or exchange with others.