Honour the service of our veterans past and present by watching our Remembrance Day Ceremony.
- 8:30 - 10:45 am - Wreath pick up, City Hall Front Lawn (For platform guests and those that have made special arrangements)
- 10:15 am - Parade Assembly from Queen’s Avenue and Sixth Street
- 10:30 am - Outdoor Service at the City Hall Cenotaph. Limited seating will be available for seniors and those with mobility issues.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Attendees are encouraged to take public transit or find alternate means of transportation as parking is limited.
- Accessible parking will be available along Royal Avenue between Seventh Street and Eighth Street.
- A drop off zone for people using wheeled mobility devices will be available on Royal Avenue between Seventh Street and Sixth Street but only up to 9:30 am. Both areas can be accessed via Seventh Street at Royal Avenue.
Q TO Q FERRY EXTENDED HOURS
On November 11, the Q to Q Ferry will run early to allow people to travel to and attend the outdoor ceremony using this service.
- Queensborough departures will begin at 9:15 am, and every 30 minutes until 8:30 pm.
- Quayside departures will begin at 9:30 am, and every 30 minutes until 8:45 pm.
ROAD CLOSURES: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm
Royal Avenue (8th Street - 3rd Street)
Sixth Street (3rd Ave - Cunningham St)
Queens Avenue (7th Street - 4th Street)
Local Access Only:
Lancaster Street (6th Street - 4th Street)
St. George Street (6th Street - 4th Street)
Liverpool Street (6th Street - 4th Street)
Trucks are advised to use the Port Mann Bridge to Surrey.
Pattullo bridge detours will be in effect via Eighth Street - Sixth Avenue - McBride Boulevard.
Additional parking restrictions will be in effect from 5:00 am - 1:00 pm.