ELECTRONIC PAY STATEMENT
The City is excited to offer Electronic Pay Statements to employees; you can access your pay statement using any device from any location.
How to access my pay statement when I’m not at work:
- Log on to webmail with your network username and password
- Pay Statement will be delivered to your City email account as a PDF, you are not expected to respond to work emails when checking your pay statement when you are not at work
- Open PDF to view statement
- Log out of webmail, leaving it open will allow others to access your City email, including your pay statement
- If using a public computer delete the browsing history to ensure your privacy and confidentiality
- When working at any City location, do not use a public facing computer to access your pay statement; the public may be able to view your pay statement if the screen is visible to the public
- We do not recommend the forwarding of pay statements to other email addresses; if you do so it’s at your own risk
Printing your pay statement?
- If using a City printer please use Secure Print, this will allow you to set up the print job with a secure id, it will be sent to the printer but will not print until you enter the secure id at the printer. This will ensure your pay statement does not get mixed up with another print job and maintains the confidentiality of your pay statement
- Not sure how to set up Secure Print? Check the HUB for instructions, if you need assistance contact the Help Desk
- Printing your pay statement using a public printer is at your own risk
Links and instructions for your reference: