Chair: Councillor Ruby Campbell
Meetings: Bi-Monthly (the third Thursday). For detailed information please see the committee schedule.
Open to public attendance in Meeting Room G, City Hall.
Committee members may attend electronically.
Mandate: This Committee's role is to ensure all major projects incorporate high standards of project delivery and measures to mitigate impact on climate change.
To advocate on behalf of the community:
- to advance key civic projects;
- to ensure City projects are universally accessible and inclusive;
- in the development of a land management strategy;
- in the assessment of need and aspirations to inform planning for future facilities, parks, and public realm improvements;
- on matters related to infrastructure assets for continuous and sustainable service delivery.
To advise Council and the Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm Task Force on Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm issues referred to the committee for further examination.
For more information regarding the mandate of the Facilities, Infrastructure & Public Realm Advisory Committee please see the Terms of Reference, as adopted by Council on October 28, 2019.
2022 Committee meetings
|June 16||No meeting|
|November 17||No meeting|
2021 COMMITTEE MEETINGS
|February 18||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|April 15||No Meeting|
|June 17||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|October 21||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|December 16||No Meeting|
2020 COMMITTEE MEETINGS
|February 20||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|April 16||No Meeting|
|June 18||No Meeting|
|September 17||No Meeting|
|November 19||Agenda Package||Minutes|