Public Health Orders and Province Wide Restrictions to help slow the spread of COVID-19 were updated on May 25. 2021, and will continue to cause service suspensions or restrictions in some areas until further notice. We will continue to update this page as information is provided.
- Fitness Centres
- Gymnastics & Trampoline
- Indoor non-adult sports
- Lane Swimming
- Low Intensity Group Fitness
- Motoring Munchkins
- Outdoor Group Fitness
- Parent & Tot Play
- Swim Lessons
- Public Skates (Returning July 2021)
- Skating Lessons (Returning July 2021)
- Youth Services
- Outdoor social gatherings are permitted for up to 10 people with physical distancing requirements in place.
- Up to 10 people are allowed at organized seated indoor gatherings, (COVID-19 safety plan required).
- Up to 50 people are allowed at organized seated outdoor gatherings, (COVID-19 safety plan required).
ADULT FITNESS & SPORTS
- Indoor cycling
- High Intensity Group Fitness
- Private swim lessons
- Applicable adult programs
- All indoor and outdoor adult sport activities and rentals, for participants 22+ years are suspended
- No spectators are permitted for any activity or service
- All organized indoor and outdoor sports must follow the viaSport guidelines.
- Individual drills and modified training activities can continue.
- Games can resume for outdoor sports.
- Amateur sports organizations and leagues may implement additional guidelines to ensure the health and safety of participants’.