Please also see the B2B section as there may be supports from other businesses that are relevant to you.
Programs that have ended have been removed from this list to make for easier reading.
- The BC Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant was recently announced. This provides grants of $10,000-$30,000 for businesses who have experienced significant losses. View the program criteria and how to apply at the link.
- Metis Financial Corporation of BC relief program for Metis Entrepreneurs
- The Province is providing enhanced relief for businesses by reducing most commercial property tax bills by an average of 25%, along with new measures to support local governments facing temporary revenue shortfalls as a result of COVID-19 - news release
- BC Emergency Benefit for Workers — Tax-free one-time payment of $1,000 to British Columbians (EI-eligible and non-EI eligible) whose ability to work has been impacted by COVID-19, to be aligned with federal government program.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) As of September 27, CERB is transitioning to an improved EI program. Learn more about the transition, here.