Financial resources from all levels of government.
Please also see the B2B section as there may be supports from other businesses that are relevant to you.
- New Westminster Electric Utility COVID-19 customer relief measures information. The business customer application is available here.
- The EPA (Emergency Program Act) will protect commercial tenants who do not qualify for CECRA from being evicted.
- WorkSafeBC has announced they are waiving premiums for businesses who are approved to receive the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Metis Financial Corporation of BC has launched a relief program for Metis Entrepreneurs - details here.
- The Province of British Columbia's COVID-19 Responses all programs listed on one page
- The Province is providing enhanced relief for businesses by reducing most commercial property tax bills by an average of 25%, along with new measures to support local governments facing temporary revenue shortfalls as a result of COVID-19 - news release
- BC COVID-19 Action Plan
- COVID-19 Leave: Changes to Employment Standard Act — Employees who are unable to work due to COVID-19 related reasons are permitted to take unpaid, job-protected leave. This is retroactive to January 27, 2020.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) — Application Provides $2,000 per month for four months to any workers who have lost their income for reasons related to COVID-19.