Support for Small and Medium Business Owners
- Crime Prevention Tips for Businesses from NWPD
- How Insurance is Triggered (Insurance Bureau of Canada)
- List of Public Orders, Notices, and Guidance
- List of Essential Services (scroll to the bottom)
- Small Business BC is hosting digital meetups during the pandemic on topics related to small business ownership, such as Human Resources questions, short term financing ideas, etc.
- Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Have something to offer in terms of necessary supplies? The Province has partnered with the Digital Technology Supercluster and the Business Council of British Columbia to create the COVID-19 Supply Hub, an online platform to co-ordinate, source and expedite medical supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE) for provincial health authorities to support front-line health workers fighting COVID-19.