Support for Small and Medium Business Owners
Resources for small and medium business owners.
Programs that have ended have been removed from this list to make for easier reading.
- Discovery Canada's Business Resiliency Program receives additional funding
- COVID-19 Support Service launched by Small Business BC - provides advising services on how to navigate the various program. Available through phone, email, and online chat.
- Guide for Landlords and Tenants by the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, outlines some of the options landlords and tenants may have to address rent/lease payments
- The Canadian Business Resilience Network was established by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to address issues businesses are facing across the country
- Crime Prevention Tips for Businesses from NWPD on how to secure your business and reduce the opportunity for crime
- How Insurance is Triggered is a primer put together by the Insurance Bureau of Canada to provide information on commercial insurance
- List of Public Orders, Notices, and Guidance from the Province of BC, including sector-specific information. Collected onto one page.
- Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic is a framework for making decisions for your business based on risks
- COVID-19 Supply Hub to offer or purchase PPE and other supplies required.