Support for Small and Medium Business Owners
Resources for small and medium business owners.
We are pleased to provide graphic images you can use to promote your business online or in-store. Please feel free to download these images.
- 8.5 X 11 Sized Poster
- 11 X 17 Sized Poster
- Square Image with tagline
- Square Image without tagline
- June 3 image about re-opening
Other Useful Resources:
- The BC Restart Plan was announced May 6, 2020. The most important information for businesses is here, in a section called "How We Will Start Getting People Back to Work" where they have outlined the phases for restarting.
- COVID-19 Support Service launched by Small Business BC - provides advising services on how to navigate the various program. Available through phone, email, and online chat.
- Guide for Landlords and Tenants by the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, outlines some of the options landlords and tenants may have to address rent/lease payments
- The Canadian Business Resilience Network was established by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to address issues businesses are facing across the country
- Crime Prevention Tips for Businesses from NWPD on how to secure your business and reduce the opportunity for crime
- How Insurance is Triggered is a primer put together by the Insurance Bureau of canada to provide information on commercial insurance
- List of Public Orders, Notices, and Guidance from the Province of BC, including sector-specific information. Collected onto one page.
- List of Essential Services as deemed by the Province of BC - scroll to the bottom of the page to find it.
- Small Business BC digital meetups happen weekly and provide webinars on a variety of topics
- Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic is a framework for making decisions for your business based on risks
- Have something to offer in terms of necessary PPE supplies? Check out the COVID-19 Supply Hub to offer items you may have.