Temporary Use Permits

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) is a special permit issued by Council that allows a land use not permitted in the current zoning of a property to be situated on site for a limited period of time.

A Temporary Use Permit has a maximum term of three years and can be renewed once by Council for the same length of term.  The site can be used in accordance with the terms of the permit until the expiration date.

NEW: Temporary Use Permits no longer require an Opportunity to be Heard at this time.  Council would continue to receive all feedback provided by email or written submissions prior to consideration of issuance of these permits.

Guide: Temporary Use Permits