City Services

If you are interested in using a City Facility as part of your cash request, contact the facility you wish to rent directly for a quote and attach the quote to your grant application.

For other City Services such as traffic control, Fire, Police and Engineering Services, such as City-Owned space, barricades and garbage/recycling services, you must obtain a quote from the City's Special Events Department at prior to applying for a grant. This may take up to four weeks to receive a quote. Applicants must apply by September 20.

For more information click here.