Canada Games Pool has weight room areas that offer a range of options no matter what your fitness experience is! After a stress-relieving workout, you can enjoy a whirlpool and sauna session, or all day access to lane swimming.
Downstairs Fitness Area
- 3,000 square foot space provides the best machines and equipment to add variety to any fitness routine!
- A 20 station exercise circuit are that includes In Flight fitness equipment for a total body workout; a great option if you have limited time.
- 22 meters of turf that is great for sled workouts, sprints, and some rehabilitation specific movements.
- A 12- piece Hammer Strength section for all abilities allowing you to increase strength and improve your body composition.
- Soft Plyometric boxes, Precor stretcher, reverse lower back machine, AirFit bikes, agility ladder, battle ropes, two stretching areas and slam balls
Main Fitness Area
- 5,000 square feet, filled with weights, equipment used for rehab and sport specific training and cable machines make this a destination fitness centre.
- Cardiovascular - 35-piece section of: climb mills, steppers, self-propelled and traditional treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent and upright bikes will give your heart and legs a great workout.
- Stretching - benefit from a dedicated space to improve your flexibility and for core stability and training.