In response to public health orders updated on January 18, 2022, we are making adjustments to our recreation operations.
- Reserved Fitness Centre (11 - 18 years) at New West Youth Centre, open. See newwestcity.ca/youthdropin
- Reserved Fitness Centre (14+ years) at Century House and Queensborough Community Centre, opening January 24, Reservation required. Book online: newwestcity.ca/fitness
- Reserved Group Fitness at Centennial Community Centre, Century House and Queensborough Community Centre, resuming January 24. Reservation required. Book online: newwestcity.ca/fitness
- Reserved Skating at Moody Park Arena & Queen’s Park Arena. Capacity reduced. Reservation required. Book online: newwestcity.ca/skating
- Preschool, Children and Youth programs, lessons and activities have not changed.
- Recreational activities such as gymnastics, trampoline, arts, crafts, music, drop-in sports have not changed.
- All indoor gatherings such as meetings, weddings, receptions and funerals are cancelled.
- Sports tournaments (indoor and outdoor) are cancelled.
- Seated events are reduced to 50% capacity.
- ActivePass memberships will be placed on hold. When memberships are reactivated, you will receive an extension for the number of days the pass was on hold.
Can't make your time? Participant cancellations must be made with 24 hours’ notice to qualify for a refund. Call us 604.777.5100.
Hours of Operation may have changed. Please visit newwestcity.ca/facilities for up-to-date hours.
Stay up-to-date. As changes to public health orders are updated we will change and adapt our services. For information regarding public health orders, including mask & proof of vaccination requirements, please visit: newwestcity.ca/what-to-know
We thank you for your understanding!