weight rooms (14+ years)
Canada Games Pool 604.526.4281
Monday - Friday, 5:30 am - 9:55 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am - 8:25 pm
Sunday, 8:00 am - 9:55 pm
Drop-in Fee: Active Pass
Century House (50+ years) 604.519.1066
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Drop-in Fee: $4.25
Century House is membership-based and has its own admission options. The Parks and Recreation department is exploring the opportunities and benefits of the Active Pass with their members.
Queensborough Community Centre 604.525.7388
Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am - 9:30 pm
Friday, 7:00 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sunday, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
(stat holidays until 8:30 pm)
Fitness Advisor Hours at QCC:
Monday - Thursday, 5:15 - 9:30 pm
Tuesday, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday, 4:15 - 8:30 pm
Saturday, 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Drop-in Fee: Active Pass
CANADA GAMES POOL AND FITNESS CENTRE
After a stress-relieving workout, you can enjoy a whirlpool and sauna session, or all day access to lane swimming.
Main Fitness Area
- 5,000 square feet, filled with weights, equipment used for and sport specific training and rehabilitation. Cable machines make this a destination fitness centre.
- Cardiovascular- 35-piece section of climb mills, steppers, self-propelled and traditional treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent and upright bikes will give your heart and legs a great workout.
- Stretching area - benefit from a dedicated space to improve your flexibility and for core stability and training.
Downstairs Fitness Area
- 3,000 square foot space provides the best machines and equipment to add variety to any fitness routine!
- A 20 station exercise circuit are that includes In Flight fitness equipment for a total body workout; a great option if you have limited time.
22 meters of turf that is great for sled workouts, sprints, and some rehabilitation specific movements.
A 12- piece Hammer Strength section for all abilities allowing you to increase strength and improve your body composition.
Soft Plyometric boxes, Precor stretcher, reverse lower back machine, AirFit bikes, agility ladder, battle ropes, two stretching areas and slam balls
Queensborough Community Centre
Fitness Centre (15+years)
Improve your fitness in our friendly and non-intimidating bright and open 2,800 square foot fitness centre. We offer a great blend of
- Cardio Equipment - rower, stepper, bikes, ellipticals & treadmills
- Strength Equipment - Squat Racks, Smith Machine, Adjustable benches, free weights, selectorized cable equipment and many accessories.
Fitness Advisors are available to help design and customize your fitness program to meet your goals while also ensuring you use the equipment effectively and safely. Call facility for details and times.
Group Fitness (14+years)
We offer seasonal drop-in and registered fitness classes including Total Body Conditioning, Focused Interval Training, Seniors Stretch and Strength as well as Yoga and Pilates all described in our Active Living Guide.