Please be aware of the following protocolos in place.
- Masks are mandatory for all passengers over the age of two. One will be provided to you if you have forgotten yours. Distancing is not possible in the small cabin.
- Animals are not permitted in the cabin, except for service animals. This is to reduce the temptation to pet and interact with another person's pet.
- Monthly passes, punchcards, debit/credit tap or exact cash is acepted. Crew cannot handle cash.
- When queuing, passengers are asked to stay two metres apart and watch for oncoming people on the gangways.
- Each sailing is limited to six passengers and two crew. No exceptions.