Depending on need, the museum welcomes volunteers (following a short interview and orientation). Opportunities include:
- Archives Assistant *volunteer applications review and intake temporarily on hold.
- Curatorial Assistant
- Irving House Tour Guide Assistant
- Historic Costume Assistant
- Museum Craft Demonstrator
- School Program Docents (weekdays)
- Holiday Program Docents (statutory & other holidays)
- Samson V Tour Guide Assistant (May – October)
- Summer Program Docents: Irving House & Samson V (July – August)
- Piano Players (year-round)
Take the first step and submit a Volunteer Application form.