- City Hall is closed to the public and some services are being provided by appointment only. Please call 604-521-3711 to book an appointment.
- All community centres and public facilities, including the City Recycling Depot, New Westminster Public Library, Anvil Centre, New Westminster Police Department front counter, Animal Shelter, and Irving House are closed to the public.
- Library facilities are presently closed. Online resources are available 24/7. If you don’t have a library card but need one to access our digital products and services, you can apply for a temporary ‘eCard’ by registering HERE.
- All licensed childcare programs will continue to operate. Modifications and enhanced preventative measures to reduce the risk to participants and staff, including social distancing, increased cleaning and personal hygiene protocol will be implemented.
- New Westminster Police Department and fire halls will remain operational.
Refunds will be provided for activities or rentals affected by the closure, and library due dates will be suspended until the end of April. For questions related to parks and recreation programs, please email or call 604-526-4281.