At-risk and vulnerable populations include but are not limited to families, individuals, and households who are dealing with one or more of the following situations:
- abusive relationships, including partner
- food insecurity
- homelessness, and precarious, or unstable living arrangements (e.g., couch surfing)
- mental health and substance misuse issues
- precarious or uncertain immigration status
- social isolation, with limited or no support systems
The working group comprises government, faith, and non-profit representatives. The key responsibilities of the working group are outlined in the Terms of Reference (create link to TOR).
The working group will meet on a weekly basis and there may be occasions when special meetings are required.