Streets & Sidewalks
The Streets and Sidewalks Branch is responsible for the following areas:
- pothole and asphalt surface patching and sidewalk repairs
- crack sealing program
- capital and 3rd party sidewalk construction
- lane grading and rehabilitation
- wheelchair ramp and bus pad installation
- snow removal
- street sweeping
- spill control
- maintenance of City owned lots
- Site Development Undertaking Inspections
- street and traffic sign maintenance and installation
For more information, please call Engineering Operations at 604-526-4691 or email .
Get the free See Click Fix app to report non-emergency issues in the city.