Sustainable Transportation Task Force
Chair: Mayor Patrick Johnstone
Council Representative: Councillor Daniel Fontaine
Council Representative: Councillor Nadine Nakagawa
Meetings: At least every two months or at the call of the chair.
Mandate: The mandate of the Sustainable Transportation Task Force is to provide recommendations and strategic advice to City Council on:
- Implementation of the Master Transportation Plan (MTP) actions and policies with respect to inclusive and sustainable transportation that supports everyone.
- Prioritizing vulnerable road users as the City advances the Sustainable Transportation strategic priority key directions.
- Implementing sustainable transportation initiatives in response to the Climate Emergency.
- Sustainable transportation and road safety priorities and associated budgets.
- Leveraging the development approvals process to achieve infrastructure improvements and other changes in support of Sustainable Transportation.
- Reviewing and updating related plans and policies.
The task force will provide recommendations to Council for actions that may be taken by the City or in collaboration with others.
For more information regarding the Sustainable Transportation Task Force, please see the Terms of Reference.
2023 AGENDA PACKAGES & MINUTES
2022 agenda packages & minutes
|January 24||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|March 14||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|December 5||No Meeting|
2021 AGENDA PACKAGES & MINUTES
|January 25||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|March 22||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|May 3||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|May 31||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|September 20||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|November 8||Agenda Package||Minutes|
2020 AGENDA PACKAGES & MINUTES
|February 10||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|April 20||No Meeting||n/a|
|May 25||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|June 15||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|September 21||Agenda Package||Minutes|
|November 2||Agenda Package||Minutes|