What to do if you receive a parking ticket

A Bylaw Offence Notice (or parking ticket) is issued when a vehicle is found to be in violation of a City Street Traffic Bylaw. It is encouraged to pay the issued fine within 14 days to avoid fine increases. Once a ticket is paid, the option to dispute the alleged violation is no longer available.

If you wish to dispute the ticket, please submit an online Bylaw Offence Notice Dispute Form within 14 days of the date of issue.

Individuals who ignore Bylaw Offence Notices risk having their vehicle impounded if found to be in violation at later date.

  • Parking Services Office
    M-F: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
    T 604-519-2010