How to dispute a parking Ticket

In accordance with the Local Government Bylaw Notice Act, the Bylaw Notice Dispute Adjudication System allows municipalities to deal with bylaw disputes at the local level. If you wish to dispute a Bylaw Offence Notice you are required to apply in writing by completing a Bylaw Dispute Form within 14 days of receiving the notice.

How adjudication works


Online Bylaw Offence Notice Dispute Form

If you have any further questions, please contact Parking Services.

Phone: 604-519-2010
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm

  • Parking Services Office
    M-F: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
    T 604-519-2010