Reserved Drop-in for activities
New Safety Measures
Advanced reservations or registration is required for all activities. This is to help manage program and space capacity and allow for contact tracing if necessary.
What to know before you go:
- Drop-in visit are not permitted. Book class reservations online or by phone (limit of one reservation per day).
- 3 days prior for New Westminster residents, 2 days prior for non-residents.
- Participant cancellations must be made with 24 hours’ notice to qualify for a refund.
- If you do not have a prepaid activity booked you may not be able to access the recreation facility.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance from others at all times.
- Arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to activities for check-in or as indicated in the Active Living Guide.
- Come dressed to participate in your reserved activity. Change room, shower and washroom access will be limited.
- Bring your own mat, towel and water bottle. Access to water fountains/bottle fillers will be limited.
- Please follow all signage and from staff staff direction .
- Childminding Services are not available in the fall.