- On Monday, January 26th, the City of New Westminster became British Columbia’s first dementia-friendly city council.
- The Pedestrian and Cyclist bridge is open now. No vehicle traffic will be permitted while work continues on the second bridge.
- Bring the whole family to all our events and activities on Monday, February 9th!
- Single-alternating traffic will be in effect due to New West Electrical work on Carnarvon & Sixth St on Monday Jan 26th
- Please give us your feedback on the Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline expansion proposal. You can view the meeting video here.
- Metro Vancouver Manhole Inspections on Jan 24th and 25th from 7am-6pm at SW corner of Carnarvon & Sixth StreetSingle Alternating traffic will be in effect due to Manhole inspections being done by Metro Vancouver at SW corner of Carnarvon & Sixth St on Jan 24th & 25th from 7am-6pm
View the meeting video here.
- Access information on the Metro Vancouver Transportation and Transit referendum question.
- Use our map to search out and connect with the people, places, businesses and organizations that bring culture to our city every day.
- The revised Official Community Plan will provide a renewed vision for New Westminster to the year 2041.