- Fourth St paving from 6th Ave to 4th Ave
- Power has been restored and is being monitored. The outage was a result of equipment failure at the Royal substation. Thank you again for your patience.
- Mainroad contracting will start work on replacing the existing Braid Street bridge from September 18th onwards.
- On Sunday, September 14, 2014, nearly 7,000 visitors toured the City of New Westminster’s new Anvil Centre at an official grand opening celebration
- Front street will be closed to all traffic for installing bridge structure from Front St Parkade to Westminster Pier Park. Detour on Columbia st and Royal Ave will be for all local traffic including trucks.
- View notices here.
- The revised Official Community Plan will provide a renewed vision for New Westminster to the year 2041.
The City of New Westminster 2014 General Local Election will be held on Saturday, November 15, 2014.