- On Wednesday April 16th, the City website will undergo system maintenance. The website will be offline from 6:00 am, with service expected to be restored by 8:00 am.
- All City residential and visitor parking permits expired March 31, 2014!
- On April 26, 2014, the City will be hosting a Heritage Home Workshop, providing a forum to learn about energy upgrades for older homes and share experiences.
- Work will begin on the overpass Friday, April 4, 2014
- The City of New Westminster Water Branch commenced the annual program of flushing water mains on Monday, March 17, 2014, for a period of approximately twelve weeks.
- Let's work together to save energy. Turn out your lights!
Will guide decision-making for transportation in New Westminster over the next 30 years and beyond.
The City has been studying the role of the truck route network for regional goods movement.