- Lawn sprinkling regulations are in effect annually from June 1 - September 30.
- The City of New Westminster has retained Bunt and Associates to undertake a parking study for the City's Sapperton neighbourhood.
- Rehabilitation work on the eastern portion of the Front Street Parkade is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 25, 2015.
- Translink will be undertaking repairs to strength the railing on the Pattullo Bridge. In order to accommodate this work the sidewalk will be closed to all users between the hours of 10pm and 5am, Sunday to Thursday May 10th to June 5th.
- City of New Westminster launches new program to support the design and construction of ultra-low energy homesThe official program launch is scheduled for Saturday, May 9th, 2015 at Anvil Centre, with a free public learning event featuring a stellar cast of thought leaders and innovators.
- Community groups from or connected to New Westminster are invited to submit proposals to present a display during the Canada Day Celebration at Queen's Park.
- Learn more about the rehabilitation and deconstruction work taking place on the Front Street Parkade.
- Access information on the Metro Vancouver Transportation and Transit referendum question.
If you qualify for the provincial residential home owner grant, why not consider making your application online?
It’s easy, quick and convenient!
Click here to learn more about the Official Community Plan review.