- Residents may submit written comments regarding the draft Financial Plan to the Finance and Information Technology Department by Friday, March 21, 2014.
- The City of New Westminster has initiated the rezoning of 660 Quayside Drive in order to establish a Comprehensive Development Master Plan for the future development, in support of the new Waterfront Vision Concept Plan.
- The City of New Westminster has announced that a new, tolled 4-lane bridge option best addresses the TransLink identified problem statement on future development of the Pattullo Bridge.
- Braid St Baily Bridge closed to vehicular traffic until further notice.; please plan an alternate route. It is open for cyclists and pedestrians to cross.
- Full road closure in effect at Sixth Ave and Sixteenth St, due to gas leak. Approximate time for re-opening is 2:30 pm.
- The City of New Westminster has sold “Merchant Square”, the office tower currently under construction as part of the Anvil Centre project in the historic downtown district, to 777 Columbia, a company jointly owned by Kingswood Capital and Duke Holdings.
The City has been studying the role of the truck route network for regional goods movement.
- Find out more about 2014 changes to glass recycling.
City utility bills are now available in an electronic “eBill” format.