- Give us your feedback on the new extended hours of service at City Hall.
- All city Residential & Visitor parking permits expire on March 31, 2015. Renewal fee for the year is $5 per permit.
- City of New Westminster's contractor B&B Heavy Civil Construction will be working on the Fourth Street Overpass and as a result Front street will be closed from 7am - 5pm on Saturday March 28th.
- To enhance and expand customer service for residents and businesses, the City of New Westminster is launching a pilot project that will see City Hall hours of operation extended.
- The Braid Street Bailey Bridge is now open to all traffic including vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists.
- The City of New Westminster has completed its draft 2015 – 2019 Financial Plan
- Access information on the Metro Vancouver Transportation and Transit referendum question.
- Learn more about the City's initiative to develop an "open access" fibre optic broadband network.
We are looking for more feedback on the OUR CITY Visioning Process.
- Use our map to search out and connect with the people, places, businesses and organizations that bring culture to our city every day.