- The City of New Westminster is set to begin construction on its first parklet as part of a city-wide parklet pilot program.
- Truck traffic from Queensborough Bridge bound for Pattullo Bridge to take Marine Drive, Byrne Road, Tenth Street and McBride Blvd.
- The City of New Westminster has been awarded $450,000 in federal funding towards the completion of the Braid Street section of the Brunette Fraser Regional Greenway.
- The City of New Westminster is proud to show its support for New West Pride.
- The railway crossing on Quayside Drive at Laguna Court will be upgraded starting at 6am on July 31st.
- Stage 3 watering restrictions are effective July 20th at 4pm. All lawn sprinkling is now prohibited.
- Due to ongoing hot and dry weather, additional water conservation measures are now required.
- Learn more about the rehabilitation and deconstruction work taking place on the Front Street Parkade.
- Learn more about the plans for the Front Street Mews.
Review the draft vision and goals and take our survey to share your feedback.