All City of New Westminster recreation centres are now open! New protocols are in place at all locations to help keep you safe, and all activities require advanced booking or registration. New Westminster residents may book reserved drop-in activities three days in advance of their start.
We all know how important physical activity is to our well-being. Schedule your time for wellness!
Available reserved drop-in activities include (reduced capacity):
- Group Fitness Classes such as indoor cycling, yoga, pilates and more (multiple locations)
- Swimming & Aquafit Classes at Canada Games Pool
- Fitness Centres Access at Queensborough Community Centre & Canada Games Pool
- Skating at Moody Park and Queen’s Park Arenas
- After School Youth Services Programs at the New West Youth Centre & Queensborough Community Centre
View schedules, new safety details and reserve your visit time to our recreation centres: newwestcity.ca/welcome-back
Stay in sync with Parks and Recreation services. Visit newwestcity.ca/rec and follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@newwestrec).