- New Westminster City Council wants to hear what’s important to you as the City moves through COVID-19 pandemic recovery and looks towards the future.
- New Westminster is creating more ‘Safe Space to Move’ by opening Front Street for walking, wheeling and biking this summer.
- Beginning in July, the City of New Westminster will be commencing construction for the 2020 Kelvin Heights Sewer Separation and Waterworks Program.
- As an administrative process, the Council of the City of New Westminster intends to amend the Five-Year Financial Plan (2019-2023), Bylaw No. 8104, 2019 to align with the 2019 audited financial statements.
- MONDAY, JULY 13, 2020 AT 2:00 PM
TEMPORARY USE PERMIT (TUP00023) for #8 – 30 Capilano Way
- We are pleased to offer a limited number of programs both online and in the beautiful outdoor settings of New Westminster.