- The City’s recycling depot is closing in February 2020. We’d like to hear about your recycling and waste reduction needs.
- If you have reached the age of 65 you may qualify for a waiver of 25% of your 2020 single-family residential flat rate utilities if you meet all the following requirements.
- We would like to remind property owners and occupants of the following snow and ice clearing responsibilities.
- Official Community Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 8151, 2019
- Searching for information on programs or help in New Westminster?
- Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8175, 2019
111 First Street, 115 & 117 First Street, and 118 Park Row
- Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 8164, 2019
230 Keary Street, 268 Nelson’s Court, and 228 Nelson’s Crescent