The City of New Westminster has volunteer opportunities available for the following Advisory Committees, Commissions and Boards:
- Affordable Housing and Child Care Advisory Committee
- Arts Commission
- Board of Variance
- Community Heritage Commission
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Facilities, Infrastructure and Public Realm Advisory Committee
- Library Board1
- Multiculturalism Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Restorative Justice Committee
- Sustainable Transportation Advisory Committee
1The Library Board term runs January 1st to December 31st.
All other Advisory Committee/Commission/Board terms run February 1st to January 31st.
All applicants must submit an application, along with a brief personal resume. Please visit www.newwestcity.ca/committees for a list of the vacancies available, for more information regarding each Committee, including the length of term and mandate, and to apply online,.
For further information, please contact the Legislative Services Department at 604-527-4523 or by email at .
Applications must be received by the Legislative Services Department no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, December 4th, 2020.