|No persons shall occupy or use any building or structure unless an accepted FINAL inspection has been conducted by a Building Official.|
Cold Weather Notice
Concrete inspections are suspended when the temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius.
The BC Building Code requirements for placing concrete during cold weather are:
When the air temperature is below 5°C, concrete shall be
- kept at a temperature of not less than 10°C or more than 25°C while being mixed and placed, and
- maintained at a temperature of not less than 10°C for 72 h after placing.
24 HOUR INSPECTION REQUEST SERVICE
Required documents must be submitted to the Building Division by 2:00 pm one day prior to the inspection date.
Book through MyCity using the permit number and access code on your permit. You will need to create a MyCity account if you do not already have one.
Required documents must be submitted to the Building Division one day prior to inspection date.
Any omitted information may result in an inspection not being scheduled and delay in construction.
- Inspections must be requested by the permit applicant.
- All work being inspected must be complete and ready prior to inspection.
- Work must not proceed past any of the required inspections listed without prior authorization.
- The street address and Building Permit card must be posted in a visible location on site.
- The approved Building Permit drawings and all prior inspection notices must be on site for all inspections.