|No persons shall occupy or use any building or structure unless an accepted FINAL inspection has been conducted by a Building Official.|
Cold Weather Notice
Concrete inspections are suspended when the temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius.
The BC Building Code requirements for placing concrete during cold weather are:
When the air temperature is below 5°C, concrete shall be
- kept at a temperature of not less than 10°C or more than 25°C while being mixed and placed, and
- maintained at a temperature of not less than 10°C for 72 h after placing.
24 HOUR ELECTRONIC INSPECTION REQUEST SERVICE
Book through MyCity using the Permit Folder Number and Access Code on your permit. You will need to create a MyCity account if you do not already have one.
If you require assistance, please refer to our E-Inspection Brochure for instructions.
Required documents must be submitted to the Building Division by 2:00 pm one day prior to the inspection date.
Any omitted information may result in an inspection not being scheduled and delay in construction.
- Inspections must be requested by the permit applicant.
- All work being inspected must be complete and ready prior to inspection.
- Work must not proceed past any of the required inspections listed without prior authorization.
- The street address and Building Permit card must be posted in a visible location on site.
- The approved Building Permit drawings and all prior inspection notices must be on site for all inspections.