Enjoy a wide range of indoor, outdoor and aquatic fitness classes, with highly skilled, certified instructors every day of the week! Drop-in, register for a class or participate at home with an online fitness video.
DROP-IN GROUP FITNESS & FITNESS CENTRE
Effective July 20, 2021, drop-in services will resume with the following changes in accordance with the Province of BC’s Restart Program.
- Reservation is not required, but late-comers will not be permitted.
- Maximum of 30 patrons per group fitness class until further notice.
- Participants are responsible for maintaining physical distancing.
- Masks are recommended, unless participants are fully vaccinated for at least 12 days.
- Personal belongings and equipment may be placed against the walls of the gym floor during class.
RESERVED DROP-IN OUTDOOR GROUP FITNESS & OUTDOOR AQUAFIT
Due to staffing & equipment limitations Outdoor Fitness & Aquafit at Moody Park Outdoor Pool will continue to require reservation after July 20, 2021.
- Reserve online or by phone in advance. No in-person drop-in booking at this time.
- 3 days in advance for New Westminster residents
- 2 days in advance for non-residents
- Aquafit reserved drop-in classes are available at Moody Park Outdoor Pool. Aquafit does not require reservation at Canada Games Pool.
- Outdoor group fitness reserved drop-in classes are available.
- A variety of registered outdoor (weather permitting) and indoor classes such as yoga, are offered throughout the year. These classes usually span the course of a season.