tree protection requirements
Please note that when excavating to install or repair underground services, Tree Protection Clearance may be required. For further information, please visit www.newwestcity.ca/trees .
APPLYING FOR A PLUMBING PERMIT
TO APPLY ONLINE, PLEASE VISIT APP.ONCAMINO.COM/NEWWESTCITY/LOGIN .
- Plumbing Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Sewer Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Hydronic Heating - Guide for Residential Construction
Applications and Related Documents:
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Services Permit Application
- Sprinkler Permit Application
- Hydronic Heating Permit Application
- Owner’s statutory declaration
- Letter of Authorization
NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 Health Emergency, applications are only being accepted digitally.
To apply via our online application portal, Camino, please visit app.oncamino.com/newwestcity/login .
Building and Plumbing Inspectors are available for phone calls from 8:30 am to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.