Plumbing Permits

Hand Outs

General Guides:

Applications and Related Documents:

Other Documents:


Building Division
Phone: 604-527-4580

Building and Plumbing Inspectors are available for phone calls and to answer questions at the Building Division counter from 8:00 am to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.

Permit applications are accepted between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Mondays, and between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on Tuesday through Friday.