tree protection requirements
Please note that when excavating to install or repair underground services, Tree Protection Clearance may be required. For further information, please visit www.newwestcity.ca/trees .
APPLYING FOR A PLUMBING PERMIT
TO APPLY ONLINE, PLEASE VISIT APP.ONCAMINO.COM/NEWWESTCITY/LOGIN .
The City of New Westminster now provides a online permit and submission platform, providing CAMINO to you or your representative in a voluntary capacity. Please note that any personal information that is disclosed to CAMINO is stored on servers based in the United States of America, and such is subject to US law. Should you wish to apply or a permit using an alternative method, please refer to below.
- Plumbing Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Services Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Hydronic Heating - Guide for Residential Construction
Applications and Related Documents:
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Services Permit Application
- Sprinkler Permit Application
- Hydronic Heating Permit Application
- Owner’s statutory declaration
- Letter of Authorization
NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 Health Emergency, applications are only being accepted digitally.
To apply via our online application portal, Camino, please visit app.oncamino.com/newwestcity/login .
Building and Plumbing Inspectors are available for phone calls from 8:30 am to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.