tree protection requirements
Please note that when excavating to install or repair underground services, Tree Protection Clearance may be required. For further information, please visit www.newwestcity.ca/trees .
- Plumbing Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Sewer Permits - Guide for Residential Construction
- Hydronic Heating - Guide for Residential Construction
Applications and Related Documents:
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Services Permit Application
- Sprinkler Permit Application
- Hydronic Heating Permit Application
- Owner’s statutory declaration
- Letter of Authorization
Building and Plumbing Inspectors are available for phone calls and to answer questions at the Building Division counter from 8:00 am to 9:30 am Monday to Friday.
Permit applications are accepted between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Mondays, and between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on Tuesday through Friday.