Energy Save New West
Energy Save New West is a community energy program designed to improve the energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions in homes and businesses in New Westminster.
Our program is designed and mobilized by the City of New Westminster’s Electrical Utility and works closely with a network of program partners and supporters including BC Hydro, FortisBC and the Province of BC.
We provide local residents and businesses access to energy assessments, energy upgrades and utility/government incentives. Our focus is to deliver a better experience that makes it easier for you to improve the energy performance of your home or business.
Our programs include the following:
- Existing homesIf you’re thinking of starting a home renovation project, you don’t want to miss enrolling in our program that provides you with low-cost energy assessments, technical support and access to the latest government and utility rebates to save energy and money.
- High performance new homesBefore you design and construct a new home, find out how our suite of Energy Advisor-led services, including design stage assessments, whole-building energy modeling and air tightness testing, that can enhance the performance and comfort of your new home.
- Multi-Unit Residential BuildingsIf you live in a rental apartment or strata condominium building, we can help you access programs and incentive offers specifically tailored for multi-unit residential buildings.
- BusinessIf your business is interested in reducing energy use, we assist in finding smart ways to improve your bottom line with programs and rebates supporting businesses.
- Urban Solar GardenThe Urban Solar Garden is a community-owned, rooftop solar photovoltaic array that provides local residents, businesses and non-profit organizations access to renewable energy “Made in New West for New West”.
To find out more about Energy Save New West including our current program solutions, please visit our website, call 604-515-3818 or email us today.
Also, don’t forget to sign-up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest incentives and rebates.