Public Health Orders and Province Wide Restrictions to help slow the spread of COVID-19 were extended on January 7, 2021, and will continue to cause service suspensions in some areas until February 5, 2021. We will continue to update this page as information is provided.
Masks - Masks are mandatory when arriving to all Parks and Recreation facilities and may be required during your activity. Please follow the directives given upon arrival.
Refunds - Customers will be notified of any affected purchased services that have been cancelled and you will receive an account credit or you can request a refund.
Safety Plans - As the Province releases additional guidelines, these will be incorporated into Parks and Recreation safety plans.
Spectators - Spectators are not permitted for any activity or service. Please call any Parks and Recreation facility if you are unsure what this means for you.
Registration for classes and programs is open and available by phone or our online booking system.
Pre-registration is now required for drop-in services.
SUMMARY OF AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Fitness Centres
- Fitness Classes (Low Intensity)
- Gymnastics & Trampoline
- Indoor non-adult sports
- Lane Swimming
- Motoring Munchkins
- Parent & Tot Play
- Swim Lessons
- Public Skates
- Skating Lessons
- Youth Services
OTHER AVAILABLE AMENITIES
ADULT FITNESS & SPORTS
- High intensity indoor group fitness classes
- Indoor cycling
- Private swim lessons
- Applicable adult programs
- All indoor and outdoor adult sport activities and rentals, for participants 22+ years are suspended
- No spectators are permitted for any activity or service
- All organized indoor and outdoor sports, for participants under 22 years of age, must follow the viaSport Return to Sport Phase 2 guidance with respect to maintaining physical distance for participants. This means games, tournaments and competitions are temporarily suspended for teams
- Individual drills and modified training activities can continue
- Amateur sports organizations and leagues may implement additional guidelines to ensure the health and safety of participants’
- At this time social gatherings are suspend and include services such as:
- Social Pods (Century House)
- All social functions outside of immediate household members
- Picnic Shelter bookings (no formal or informal gatherings permitted)
- Centennial Lodge bookings
- No social gatherings, of any size, are permitted in any outdoor space (unless it only includes immediate household members)