The project will include sewer separation work and replacing water mains that are at the end of their service life and due for replacement. The water main and sanitary sewer replacement program is intended to renew our aging infrastructure and to improve quality and capacity where required.
November 2021 - Summer 2022
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- School Street between Devoy Street and Richmond Street
- Richmond Street between East Eight Avenue and Simpson Street
- Simpson Street between Richmond Street and East Columbia Street
- Keary Street between Richmond Street and East Columbia Street
- Buchanan Avenue between Sherbrooke Street and Hospital Street
Click here for project map
Some parking disruptions on impacted roads to accommodate the necessary staging areas. We respectfully ask that residents and visitors not park in these areas.
Expect temporary road closures, traffic delays and sidewalk closures during construction. Alternate access points will be provided and advance notice will be given.
For more information on this project, please contact Amir Aminpour, Project Manager, at 604-515-3796 or